Mission and Vision
What we do
- We transport raw materials on coasters in the European shortsea trades
- We improve raw-material logistics through increased efficiency of cargo-flows
- We make sure even the smallest place in the Hinterland has access to the world raw-material markets
- We enable our clients to take the best possible decisions when it comes to shipping with Coasters in Europe.
How we do it
- We thoroughly check all shipping alternatives in our unique network in the European shortsea-sector
- We build sustainable relationships with all participants in Europe’s coaster-size segment
- We use the newest and smartest technology available to make sure no stone is left unturned to achieve the best results
- We analyze all market reports- and intelligence we can get our hands on
- We provide our customers with objective market data, relevant to their situation.
Why we do it
- We believe that all resources in our world must be used wisely and most efficiently
- We want to make a difference with small ships that go to remote locations and bring materials to the main maritime hubs of Europe.
- We want to live in a world where all people have fair access to all raw materials
- We believe educated decisions should be based on facts and information
- We believe in sustainability in both resources- and relationships
- We think everything can be improved, always